Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Webutil on Linux AS Does not Work (AS 10g, Linux)
Webutil on Linux AS Does not Work [message #424618] Sun, 04 October 2009 21:34 Go to next message
sirfkashif
Dear all,

I Had configured webutil on windows based AS and it was success, but now when i configured webutil on Linux Based AS, the forms on client end just won't do anything i.e when i click on get client info of webutil Demo Form it just hangs even when there are no obvious error and one more thing i am unable to compile form on AS as it gives me error

Quote:
Compilation error on procedure GET_CLIENTINFO:
identified 'WEBUTIL_GETCLIENTINFO.GET_USER_NAME' must be declared

and i don't know whether it is necessary to compile already functional form again on Linux Based AS.

Any Help will be appreciated.

Regards,
Kashif
Re: Webutil on Linux AS Does not Work [message #424649 is a reply to message #424618] Mon, 05 October 2009 02:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sirfkashif
Actuall i was not able to compile the form that was the root of all the problesm

and to compile i had to un comment FORMS_PATH and export FORMS_Path line in frmcmh.sh so that during compilation, compiler should able to find the attached libraries on FORMS_PATH defined path.

Regards,
Kashif
Re: Webutil on Linux AS Does not Work [message #424945 is a reply to message #424649] Tue, 06 October 2009 11:39 Go to previous message
dlwixon
I had we forms compile FORMS_PATH FORMS_Path, what?
Previous Topic: installing app server 904 and 10gr2 on the same machine
Next Topic: REP-50125:java.langNumberFormatException
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:07:42 CDT 2024