Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » Issue while using sequence in sqlloader (Oracle10g,Unix)
Re: Issue while using sequence in sqlloader [message #538818 is a reply to message #538808] Mon, 09 January 2012 10:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Barbara Boehmer
Based on the fact that the original poster has repeatedly failed to post actual copy and pastes, I suspect that the problem is that he is still not running the code properly, instead still running it using execute immediate from within a procedure, which may have an exception block that obscures a failure due to lack of privileges to issue the grant or any number of things, and may not be running the proper queries to check either. I see no point in continuing to waste our time on this or any other of his problems until or unless he stops faking results.

Re: Issue while using sequence in sqlloader [message #538842 is a reply to message #538818] Mon, 09 January 2012 12:13 Go to previous message
Oracle_Walker

I am not posting any faking results. The results which i have shared are the actual results.
Previous Topic: Sqlloader issue
Next Topic: SQL Loader is not uploading non-ASCII characters
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:10:25 CDT 2024