Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Recover from Hour Glass Symbol (Discoverer)
Recover from Hour Glass Symbol [message #500442] Mon, 21 March 2011 06:08 Go to next message
ramkamalr
Hi All,

I have logged into Oracle and Discoverer several times and every time when I'm running a report in Discoverer, it quits responding. This is after I already have the data, and I'm scrolling to the bottom of the data to get the next 10,000 rows.

I just get the "hour glass symbol" and then i basically have to shut down and restart my computer.

Please tell me how to recover from these type of hour glass symbol.

Infinite thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kamal
Re: Recover from Hour Glass Symbol [message #508529 is a reply to message #500442] Mon, 23 May 2011 00:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jaganerp@gmail.com
Hi,
I am not clear on your question kindly explain briefly,what i under stud on your question you are not able to view all the record's once i am right? if my understand is correct my answer for your question: you can not able to retrive all the records in once, if you want you need to do the changes in query Governor max number of records=100000, then you can able to view all the records.
i am waiting for your clear question.

Regards
Jagan
Re: Recover from Hour Glass Symbol [message #567427 is a reply to message #500442] Mon, 01 October 2012 04:30 Go to previous message
ramkamalr
Hi Jagan,

I just open the Discoverer report and run. After got the data, it doesn't allow me to export it because the cursor pointer points to 'Hour glass symbol', so I can't click any.
Previous Topic: Report Printing in 11g
Next Topic: Being unable to run a report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 11:04:02 CDT 2024