Home » Open Source » Programming Interfaces » Table Creating from Oracle/PHP HTML
Table Creating from Oracle/PHP HTML [message #260031] Fri, 17 August 2007 04:03 Go to next message
lukeallan
Hi,

I need advice on how to create a table on a HTML page from Oracle. I have created a HTML page that uses PHP to connect to Oracle and I managed to get it working. On the page one clicks a button and it opens another page to reveal the data in the database - so far so good. My problem is trying to create a nice table to show this data. Is this is done through Oracle/PHP table creating or is this solely a HTML issue. Easy on please as I am totally new to this.

Thanks
Re: Table Creating from Oracle/PHP HTML [message #260482 is a reply to message #260031] Mon, 20 August 2007 02:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Maaher
Isn't this your PHP page that handles the data? Can PHP, based on the result set, generate a table? Is that your question?

MHE
Re: Table Creating from Oracle/PHP HTML [message #260520 is a reply to message #260482] Mon, 20 August 2007 04:02 Go to previous message
lukeallan
I'm not really sure since this is all new to me but what I assume is that PHP reads from Oracle to create a table - I just dont know if the table is automatically shown in a HTML document if done through PHP reading data from Oracle.
Previous Topic: From Excel run a Sql Script
Next Topic: JDBC Driver does not insert Euro Symbol correctly
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:31:14 CDT 2024