Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Numeric seperators in delimited output (Reports 11g)
Numeric seperators in delimited output [message #639643] Mon, 13 July 2015 08:53 Go to previous message
leeweb
Hi there,

I have a problem that I'm hoping someone has experienced, and can therefore help me with. We are currently in the process of migrating from Forms and Reports 6i to 11g. In the most part, this has been a successful process, and everything seems to be working well. Everything, that is, except for delimited output via the reports server. Here, we are getting the wrong numeric seperators. For example, a value we would expect to be displayed as 123.45 is actually being displayed as 123,45 in the file that is output.

I have checked the NLS settings, and have even run SQL*Plus and SQL Developer queries to produce the output in hope of recreating the issue, but each time the seperators are correct. It is only when I invoke a report from web deployed forms, which is then processed and distributed by the reports server, that I am getting the separator issue. I have now spent a couple of days reading up on possible causes, but don't appear to be any nearer getting it working.

Can anybody help? If I have not provided enough information, then please let me know what is needed to help me resolve this. Your help, as previously, is much appreciated,

Lee

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: please I need help
Next Topic: Need to write French character
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 07:06:14 CDT 2024