Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Adding ssl certs to apache served web pages (Windows, WL 10.3.4.0)
Adding ssl certs to apache served web pages [message #657934] Mon, 28 November 2016 08:44 Go to previous message
mattymatt79
Good morning all,
I recently had dumped on me an existing weblogic server and I've been asked to make the apache servers hosting the websites attached, https/SSL enabled.

I tried just making a configuration change to the apache servers themselves, adding an approved SSL cert, however; it's not working.
Reading, I was told I should be adding an SSL cert to my weblogic portals, but the thing is, I'm not really sure what to do. Is this the preferred method of doing things?

My setup is 1 Admin, 2 Manged Servers, 3 Portals, with two apache servers hosting the websites, all on Windows 2008R2, connected to an Oracle 11gR2 RAC Database.

Am I thinking of this all wrong? I'm quite new to this whole Weblogic stuff and I'm figuring it out as I go along.
Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Read Message
Read Message
Read Message
Previous Topic: Error occurred during activation of changes after deployment in Enterprise manager
Next Topic: Weblogic Installation
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:13:53 CDT 2024