Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Weblogic & Application Server » Weblogic 12.1.3 "context path already in use by the module" error (Weblogic 12.1.1)
icon8.gif  Weblogic 12.1.3 "context path already in use by the module" error [message #638954] Fri, 26 June 2015 09:32
iso9001
I am facing an annoying Weblogic problem. Here is the history:

1. We were using Weblogic 12.1.1 (Test env.) and deployment was working fine
  2. I made a deployment and it didn't work. Our solution required at least v12.1.2 and therefore I uninstalled 12.1.1 and installed Weblogic 12.1.3
  3. Before installing the new version, I completely deleted u01 folder and created back from scratch
  4. I installed Weblogic 12.1.3 in silent mode and created my test domain. There are only admin server and one single stand-alone managed server in the domain (no clusters, no numeraous managed servers)
  5. I made the deployment but Weblogic keeps givinig me "Error weblogic.application.ModuleException: Context path '/edys-web' is already in use by the module: edys-web application: edys-web-test" error
  6. I followed instructions mentioned here: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/16033609/weblogic-application-moduleexception-context-path-is-already-in-use-by-the-m but I had no luck (BTW, either there is no Application Configuraion in Weblogic 12.1.3 console or I failed to find the link)

Now, I don't what else to do. There is not much information on the Internet. How can I solve this problem?

PS: The same application works fine in other Weblogic 12.1.3 environments.
Previous Topic: Problem installing Weblogic 12.1.3 in silent mode
Next Topic: Best Practices for Database Schema Change in Weblogic
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:25:06 CDT 2024