Home » Infrastructure » Unix » Log messages in custom shell script from custom printer
Log messages in custom shell script from custom printer [message #342950] Mon, 25 August 2008 11:02 Go to next message
Hi,

We have a requirement to export output of the concurrent program to specified location. For this we are calling custom shell script from a custom driver by passing appropriate arguments. And we need to display log messages in log file from custom shell script. The log messages from shell script displaying to all programs except 'XML Report Publisher' program. But the file is moving to specified location. Only log messages are not displaying and remaining functionality is working as per logic.

I am wondering why log messages only not displaying but logic working.

Please let me know if you have any idea or solution on this.

Thanks,
Samba
Re: Log messages in custom shell script from custom printer [message #342953 is a reply to message #342950] Mon, 25 August 2008 11:13 Go to previous message
ThomasG
So you want to know why something you write from somewhere to somewhere else in some way is not displayed like you want it to be displayed but in some other way.

Well, there are some pretty good people in this forum here, but there are no psychics around as far as I know.
Previous Topic: Oracle performance running on Sun Niagara Processors
Next Topic: oracle script run in unix shell
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:23:04 CDT 2024