Home » RDBMS Server » Server Utilities » Re: Executing Mutliple CTL files from sqlloader
Re: Executing Mutliple CTL files from sqlloader [message #368428] Thu, 21 December 2000 11:45
mark fennell
I have a txt file on our linux server that I use. The file name is sqlloader.sql and at the prompt I type ". sqlloader.sql" to execute the file. It's not really the same as executing multiple ctl files, but it's quick and it works. The file is pasted below with line wraps that you'll have to fix if you choose to use this... Hope it helps.

mf
>>>> sqlloader.sql <<<<
sqlldr username/password control=/home/oracle/ian/admin/exp_imp/imp/1emp.ctl data=/home/oracle/ian/admin/exp_imp/imp/emp.dat direct=TRUE;
sqlldr username/password control=/home/oracle/ian/admin/exp_imp/imp/2dej.ctl data=/home/oracle/ian/admin/exp_imp/imp/dej.dat direct=TRUE;
sqlldr username/password control=/home/oracle/ian/admin/exp_imp/imp/4title.ctl data=/home/oracle/ian/admin/exp_imp/imp/ejcl.dat direct=TRUE;
sqlldr username/password control=/home/oracle/ian/admin/exp_imp/imp/educ.ctl data=/home/oracle/ian/admin/exp_imp/imp/ecls.dat;
Previous Topic: Re: Database size
Next Topic: SQL*Loader bar delimited file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:19:54 CDT 2024