Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » No data loaded in TCA registry through "Import Batch to TCA Registry" (Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12)
No data loaded in TCA registry through "Import Batch to TCA Registry" [message #402677] Tue, 12 May 2009 00:39 Go to next message
rohit_gattani
I am using following steps to load data into TCA Registry (Party information)

1. Create batch-id using hz_imp_batch_summary_v2pub.create_import_batch procedure
2. Activate batch-id using hz_imp_batch_summary_v2pub.activate_batch procedure.
3. Load required data in HZ_IMP_PARTIES_INT interface table. Populated batch-id obtained from above procedure in the inferface table.
4. Run concurrent program "Import Batch to TCA Registry" with batch-id obtained from above procedure.

Import Batch to TCA Registry program completes successfully. (i.e. Phase = Complete and status = Normal).
However there is no data loaded into TCA Registry. (I have checked this in Oracle E-Business Suite applications as well as in HZ_PARTIES table).

There is no error in logs of concurrent program.

Also INTERFACE_STATUS column of HZ_IMP_PARTIES_INT interface table remains NULL. And there are no errors generated in HZ_IMP_ERRORS.

Let me know if I am making any mistake in steps to import party information into TCA registry.

Any inputs for resolution of problem will be highly appreciated.

Please note that I am working on Oracle E-Business Suite Release 12.

Thanks,
Rohit
Re: No data loaded in TCA registry through "Import Batch to TCA Registry" [message #402841 is a reply to message #402677] Tue, 12 May 2009 12:56 Go to previous message
B.T.S.Ananth

try below steps and let me know

To implement the solution, please execute the following steps:

1. Set the PARTY_ID to NULL from the D&B source file, clean the HZ_IMP_XX tables and load again.

or if the record was not using D&B Import Adapter just set the PARTY_ID field with NULL on the table HZ_IMP_PARTIES_INT

SQL> Update HZ_IMP_PARTIES_INT
set party_id = NULL
where party_id is not null;

and commit the change
SQL> Commit;

2. Run the Bulk import process again.

Note: The following errors are related by this HZ_API_NO_RECORD.

HZ_IMP_REL_SUBJ_OBJ_ERROR
HZ_DSS_SECURITY_FAIL
HZ_IMP_PARENT_PARTY_NOT_FOUND
HZ_API_INVALID_FK
HZ_IMP_FINREPORT_NOT_FOUND
HZ_IMP_DUP_VAL
HZ_IMP_ACTION_MISMATCH

When HZ_API_NO_RECORD is resolved, the other errors will disappear.

Previous Topic: AR accounting
Next Topic: RW-50011: Error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 17:36:23 CDT 2024