Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » cant open customer, transaction, recipts etc in AR (11.5.10)
cant open customer, transaction, recipts etc in AR [message #407957] Fri, 12 June 2009 10:33 Go to next message
MoonRacker
Hello Everyone,

Newbie to Receivables here, I am having the following problem;

I have just created a new responsible which i have given myself all the required profile according to Oracle site.

My problem is when i try to open either, Customer, transactions, receipts, collection i get the following error : No_DATA_Found.

I know i must have omitted certain but cant see or find it.

Any useful and constructive pointers will be most welcomed asap!!

An Sure someone as come across this before
Re: cant open customer, transaction, recipts etc in AR [message #408203 is a reply to message #407957] Mon, 15 June 2009 04:57 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.T.S.Ananth

Order Management super user Responsibility
Navigate: Setup > Parameters. On opening, the default Operating Unit will display (MO: Operating Unit for the Responsibility). Users can set the value for Item Validation Organization (Inventory Organizations) to define which Inventory Organization being used to transact items in a given Operating Unit.

This will solve your problem
Re: cant open customer, transaction, recipts etc in AR [message #408522 is a reply to message #408203] Tue, 16 June 2009 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
MoonRacker
Sir,

Thank you for you reply however i am still a little unsure as to how navigate and the instructions below.

My setup is thus;

I have my own AR responsibility which i have gieven, MO:operating unit name that i created in Purchase.

I am still a bit confused as to how to navigate to get item inventory organization sort.

I step by step guidelines with be most useful, like a dumbing guideline.

I have gone to OM and being through setup - System Parameter - define can see anything relating to Inventory organization definition.

Look forward to you reply!!
Re: cant open customer, transaction, recipts etc in AR [message #408706 is a reply to message #408522] Wed, 17 June 2009 06:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.T.S.Ananth

Hi,
Navigation :
Order management super user > Setup > system parameter > values
1. Select the operating unit then select generic parameter
2. Define your item validation parameter

Please find the screen shot attached.
Re: cant open customer, transaction, receipts etc in AR [message #408817 is a reply to message #408706] Wed, 17 June 2009 23:27 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
There is thread on Oracle Forums also. Might be the same OP has posted there.
Just giving this link, it may helpful for somebody else.

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: AR - Customer opening with error msg!!!
Next Topic: Legal Entity Not in LOV of System Parameters Setup in CM
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 23:10:32 CDT 2024