Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » AR - Customer opening with error msg!!! (11.5.10)
AR - Customer opening with error msg!!! [message #408062] Sat, 13 June 2009 09:33 Go to next message
MoonRacker
Ok, I have just created my new receivable instance and created a new responsiblty to back it up and setting profile according to Oracle's requirement guidelines

At first i had problems opening transaction, receipts customers.

Then i ran replicate seed date program from SA.

Now i get this when i tried to open Customer i get "Item validation organisation in the parameter windows order."

I did a little bit of digging i found this on Oracle

*"Because some Oracle Applications products have overlapping functions, the following Oracle Order Entry profile options also affect the operation of Receivables, even if you have not installed Oracle Order Entry.*

*OE: Item Flexfield*
*This profile option indicates the structure of the Item Flexfield (System Items) used by Order Entry. This structure should be the same across all applications in the same database.*

*This profile option is visible and updatable at the site level.*

*OE: Item Validation Organization*
*This profile option indicates the Oracle Manufacturing organization against which items are validated. You must define all items that can be included in your transactions in this organization.*

*Set the OE: Item Validation Organization profile at the site level for the inventory organization whose master item number you want to use. This profile option indicates the organization that Receivables uses to validate items.*

http://download.oracle.com/docs/cd/A60725_05/html/comnls/us/ar/profop02.htm

*This profile option is visible and updatable at the site level. "*

I have done this but still getting the above item validation error .....

Any more suggestions.....

Re: AR - Customer opening with error msg!!! [message #408200 is a reply to message #408062] Mon, 15 June 2009 04:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.T.S.Ananth

Order Management super user Responsibility
Navigate: Setup > Parameters. On opening, the default Operating Unit will display (MO: Operating Unit for the Responsibility). Users can set the value for Item Validation Organization (Inventory Organizations) to define which Inventory Organization being used to transact items in a given Operating Unit.

This will solve your problem

Regards... Ananth
Re: AR - Customer opening with error msg!!! [message #408707 is a reply to message #408200] Wed, 17 June 2009 06:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
B.T.S.Ananth

Navigation :
Order management super user > Setup > system parameter > values
1. Select the operating unit then select generic parameter
2. Define your item validation parameter

Please find the screen shot attached.
icon14.gif  Re: AR - Customer opening with error msg!!! [message #408744 is a reply to message #408707] Wed, 17 June 2009 09:15 Go to previous message
MoonRacker
OK sir, That done the trick.

Thank you so much!!
Previous Topic: What software is needed for developping oracle apps (merged 3)
Next Topic: cant open customer, transaction, recipts etc in AR
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Jun 16 06:59:11 CDT 2024