Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Prepayment Invoices has generated extra accounting lines with line type Write Off. (Account Payable)
Prepayment Invoices has generated extra accounting lines with line type Write Off. [message #409064] Fri, 19 June 2009 02:37 Go to next message
Niraj T

Hi All

We had made a Prepayment invoice for a supplier with GL date 10-Apr-09 and paid it on same date. After that we made a standard Invoice with the GL date 31-Mar-09 and applied it to prepayment Invoice.All invoices are in indian currency. While doing accounting for standasrd invoice it is showing extra accounting lines in Tools>View Accounting for write Off Account.

Can any body suggest why is it happend and what is the solution now.

Thanx in advance.

Regards
Niraj
Re: Prepayment Invoices has generated extra accounting lines with line type Write Off. [message #409113 is a reply to message #409064] Fri, 19 June 2009 08:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
One basic question from my side:
Are the amounts same? Prepayment amount, payment amount, standard invoice amount...

Have you used AX (Note 121721.1) at any point of time?

By
Vamsi
Re: Prepayment Invoices has generated extra accounting lines with line type Write Off. [message #409122 is a reply to message #409113] Fri, 19 June 2009 08:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Niraj T

Hi,Vamsi

Thank you very much for your reply.
Yes, the amount is same for Prepayment amount, payment amount, & standard invoice amount.
And you asked about AX (Note 121721.1). I checked it in metalink but unable to understand. Actually i am new so can you please explain me what is Global Accounting Engine (AX)?

Thanx & Regards

Niraj

Re: Prepayment Invoices has generated extra accounting lines with line type Write Off. [message #409144 is a reply to message #409122] Fri, 19 June 2009 12:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Check this.
What my question is: Which accounting you are using?
Standard AP accounting
(Or) AX accounting for Payables (Through Post Transactions/AX Posting Manager form)

By
Vamsi
Re: Prepayment Invoices has generated extra accounting lines with line type Write Off. [message #409190 is a reply to message #409144] Sat, 20 June 2009 01:00 Go to previous message
Niraj T

Hi Vamsi,

We are Using Standard AP accounting with following accounting process.
1) Online Accounting
2) Accounting through invoice Batch
3) Accounting by submiting request - "Payables Accounting Process".

Regards

Niraj.

Previous Topic: Receivable Item List missing!!
Next Topic: API
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon Jun 17 00:06:29 CDT 2024