Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Not able to find changes done in PO-Purchasing (Apps 11.5.10.2)
Not able to find changes done in PO-Purchasing [message #415342] Mon, 27 July 2009 05:37 Go to next message
suman.g
Hi All,

Requirement:
Some one has created a PO, approved it, done some changes and approved it again.
Now I want to check what changes have been done , I have only the PO Number.

I have already checked in below tables:
PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_ARCHIVE_ALL for Distribution related changes.
PO_LINES_ARCHIVE_ALL for quantity changes
PO_LINE_LOCATIONS_ARCHIVE_ALL -for need_by_date

In PO_DISTRIBUTIONS_ARCHIVE_ALL I can see that the recoverable and non-recoverable tax has been change.Earlier it was 0 and now it's null.
Is this a valid change I am looking for ???
I couldn't find any other difference in the respective values.
Where I can check for this...??

Thanks in advance..

Regards,
Suman

Re: Not able to find changes done in PO-Purchasing [message #416968 is a reply to message #415342] Wed, 05 August 2009 08:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
harsh248
Hi Suman,

This might be the only change if you have checked all the archive tables properly.
Ideally when you make changes to PO all the previous data related to PO will be moved to archive table.

Thanks,
Harsh
Re: Not able to find changes done in PO-Purchasing [message #416988 is a reply to message #416968] Wed, 05 August 2009 09:24 Go to previous message
suman.g
Thanks Harsh,

I tried to reproduce the issue by changing various fields but I couldn't see any field 'recoverable' or 'non-recoverable tax' in front end where I could do the changes for that.

Thanks & Regards,
Suman
Previous Topic: ERD Oracle projects
Next Topic: Query About An employee
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 08:18:35 CDT 2024