Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » HRMS API (R12)
HRMS API [message #416459] Mon, 03 August 2009 00:26 Go to next message
monikabhakuni
Hi All,

I want to load 10 different assignments for each employee and the employee has joined the organization some 15-20 yrs back.
So how can we do it thorugh assginment Api and how much time will it take for each employee?

Please suggest something if you people have any idea.

Thanks,
Monika
Re: HRMS API [message #416550 is a reply to message #416459] Mon, 03 August 2009 05:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
furqanhussain

Before inserting date throught api firs you have to see that the structure like (grade, position,organization,location) date.
if Employee joining date should be Equal Or greater then you structure setup,there will no problem you face.Other wise system will raise error which i have mention superior.

suppose organization effective date '01-JAN-2000' AND employee joining date '01-JAN-1995' then system will prompt error because how to possible an employee join before date organization date this senerio will test for all structure.

Rgd
Furqan Hussain
Re: HRMS API [message #416578 is a reply to message #416550] Mon, 03 August 2009 06:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monikabhakuni
Hi
Thanks a lot for your reply.

I am taking care of all thse conditions but the problem is that when i m executing my package in 'CORRECTION' mode it is working fine but whne i am changing it to 'UPDATE' mode it is not working. I need to give the assignment history from API only.
I have checked all the efefctive dates and they all are fine.

But still i am stuck with that problem. If you have any idea then please helpt to resolve this issue.

Thanks,
Monika
Re: HRMS API [message #416585 is a reply to message #416578] Mon, 03 August 2009 07:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message
furqanhussain
There should be not problem in Correction & update case, i think you have made some mistake,nobody can guide without the error or other clue,you should give your proper script & then i will help other wise no option .

Rgd
Furqa Hussain
Re: HRMS API [message #416685 is a reply to message #416459] Mon, 03 August 2009 23:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
monikabhakuni
Hi Furqa Hussain,

Please find the attached script.

If you need any other information then please let me know.

My requirement is that i have to load assignment history also through api's only.

Please let me know that where i am going wrong.

Thanks,
Monika
Re: HRMS API [message #416744 is a reply to message #416459] Tue, 04 August 2009 03:22 Go to previous message
monikabhakuni
Hi All,

The issue has been resolved now.
It is working fine. The updated code is attached here.

Thanks,
Monika
Previous Topic: Error Message on Updating Quantity on Drop Ship Sales Order (merged 3) 11i
Next Topic: Customize java class "ItemInfoHelper.java" and compile in OAF
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 09:44:35 CDT 2024