Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Revenue distribution in Projects (Oracle Financials 11i)
Revenue distribution in Projects [message #417588] Mon, 10 August 2009 06:25
kennylands84
In Oracle Financials, Projects, 11i, when you generate a project budget or forecast, by default the revenue distribution is based only on the resource plan. Is there a way within standard functionality to base the revenue distribution on the total cost calculated against the project, and not just on the phasing of the resource plan.
For example. Project start date is 1-sep. Project end date is 31-dec same year. Resource the project for the first 3 months, ending 30-nov. Add a non-labour item to the budget for the last month only.
The planning source is staffing plan (as opposed to financial plan or workplan resources, the revenue accrual method is COST, and derivation method is also COST.
Generate the budget, and the revenue is spread only on the forst 3 months of the project (i.e. on the resource plan pahsing) and not on the total cost over the total life of the project.
Can this be changed to spread revenue over all 4 months of the project using standard functionality ?

thanks.
Previous Topic: Balances window
Next Topic: AP_INV_APRVL_HIST_ALL Invoice Approval
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Mon May 20 11:47:36 CDT 2024