Home » Infrastructure » Unix » Installing Oracle 10gr2 on HPUX 11.31 (HP-UX 11.31 Itanium, Oracle 10g r2 )
Installing Oracle 10gr2 on HPUX 11.31 [message #420397] Fri, 28 August 2009 17:27 Go to next message
miguechancleto

Hi ,

I am trying to install Oracle 10 G release 2 on HP-UX (HP-UX B.11.31 U ia64) .I am getting the following errors:

1º - Error in invoking target 'ntcontab.o' of makefile '/oracle/app/oracle/network/lib/ins_net_cliente.mk'
2º- Error in invoking target 'nnfgt.o' of makefile '/oracle/app/oracle/network/lib/ins_net_cliente.mk'
3º- Error in invoking target 'ioracle' of makefile 'oracle/app/oracle/rdbms/lib/ins_rdbms.mk'
4º- Error in invoking target 'nnfgt.o mkldflags client_sharedlib' of makefile '/oracle/app/oracle/network/lib/ins_net_cliente.mk'
5º- Error in invoking target 'nnfgt.o nnfgt.o' of makefile '/oracle/app/oracle/network/lib/ins_net_cliente.mk'
6º- Error in invoking target 'install' of makefile '/oracle/app/oracle/srvm/lib/ins_srvm.mk'
7º- Error in invoking target 'ioracle all_no_orcl' of makefile '/oracle/app/oracle/rdbms/lib/ins_rdbms.mk'

When display "Database COnfiguration Assistant:
Display the error: "Error in process: /oracle/app/oracle/bin/orapwd"

End of installation: "The installation of oracle Database 10g was successful, but some optional configuration assistants failed, were cancelled or skipped".

I think we need some compiler or anything like that, but I'm not sure.

I appreciate all the help.

Miguel
Re: Installing Oracle 10gr2 on HPUX 11.31 [message #433352 is a reply to message #420397] Tue, 01 December 2009 14:48 Go to previous message
LKBrwn_DBA
Did you check the software requirements in the fine Oracle® Database Installation Guide? There seem to be missing libraries.
Shocked
Previous Topic: List of DB created
Next Topic: Copy only files whiich do not exist on Target Directory
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:54:02 CDT 2024