Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How can I define Organization as Plant or laboratory (OPM)
How can I define Organization as Plant or laboratory [message #429308] Tue, 03 November 2009 03:27 Go to next message
jimalim
Dear guru,
I'm new in OPM. Can you enligth me how to define Organization as Plant or Laboratory? because when I create Recipe, my organization doesn't come up. I migth got clue that I should define it at Product Development Parameter form, but I cannot find this form either in OPM responsibility or Inventory responsibility. So can you navigate me to some solutions? And I am really anxious with the navigation to Product Development Parameter window.

All reply will be thankfull..
Re: How can I define Organization as Plant or laboratory [message #429443 is a reply to message #429308] Tue, 03 November 2009 20:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jimalim
Perhaps this topic didn't take any interest.
Re: How can I define Organization as Plant or laboratory [message #429463 is a reply to message #429443] Tue, 03 November 2009 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Not necessarily; the fact is, not many people that visit OraFAQ Forum ara capable to answer your question. Vast majority discuss SQL and PL/SQL problems, while Oracle Apps. questions require experts who don't come that often.

Perhaps you should just be a little bit more patient, or ask for help somewhere else as well. Anyway, I hope you'll get the answer.
Re: How can I define Organization as Plant or laboratory [message #432109 is a reply to message #429308] Sat, 21 November 2009 05:23 Go to previous message
eoracleapps

Login to Inventory Module and go to

Setup > Organization > Query for existing Org and then you can create your own.

For add info let me now

thanks
eoracleapps.blogspot.com/
Previous Topic: i want to create purchase requisition using interface table
Next Topic: i want to create sales order using interface table
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 18 00:56:45 CDT 2024