Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Unable to find mapping Interface columns for Service Items in Sales Order Interface table (Ebusiness suite - 11.5.10.2)
Unable to find mapping Interface columns for Service Items in Sales Order Interface table [message #441978] Thu, 04 February 2010 03:47
jaysorcale
Hi All,

I have a requirement to create a service item for a Sales Order through Interface tables. Once the oe_headers_iface_all and oe_lines_iface_all tables are populated, order import program is run to populate the data into the base tables.

I am unable to figure out the interface mapping columns for the base table columns namely,

(oe_order_lines_all table)
service_ref_order_type
service_ref_order_numbe
service_ref_line_number
service_ref_shipment_number

Also, the above mentioned base table columns are mandatory and not able to create a Service item through Order import.

I also found that if the service_reference_line_id in oe_order_lines_all is populated for the service item, the above mentioned four columns get auto poupulated. However I could not trace the mapping column for the service_reference_line_id column in the oe_lines_iface_all table.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Jay
Previous Topic: PO Documents Numbering..!!
Next Topic: Limit the transaction Type on Miscellanous Transaction
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 17 15:18:01 CDT 2024