Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Stuck Receipts with Pending status (EBS Realise 12)
Stuck Receipts with Pending status [message #456811] Wed, 19 May 2010 09:56 Go to next message
Afrika
Hello,

In EBS Realise 12, I have problem: in Transaction Status Summary window some of transaction have Transaction Status Pending and Transaction Processing Mode Batch. I tried to process or delete this transaction but buttom delete is not available for them. When I run Receiving Transaction Processor, it was finished without error, but nothing happend.

I worked with PO's and received items that have Direct Delevery or Standard Receipt Routing. Receiving transaction is stuck in one organization, in other oragnization everything works fine.

I am confused how this happened. How I can resolve this problem?

Thanks in advance.

[Updated on: Wed, 19 May 2010 10:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Stuck Receipts with Pending status [message #456913 is a reply to message #456811] Thu, 20 May 2010 02:24 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mahajan_ruchi
It is standard functionality to delete Pending and Errored Transactions using Transaction Status Summary.
This is explained in Note 303544.1:How To Remove Pending and Error Transactions from the Transaction Status Summary.

This issue is not reproducible at will and a known issue in 10.7, 11.0 and 11i and 12.

Regards

Ruchi
Re: Stuck Receipts with Pending status [message #456922 is a reply to message #456913] Thu, 20 May 2010 03:28 Go to previous message
Afrika
I know for this note but the Delete Icon not available for transaction that has Transaction Status Pending and Transaction Processing Mode Batch in this organization. I can delete only transaction that have Transaction Statuse Error. In others I can delete transaction from Transaction Status Summary window. Do you know is there maybe Profile Option which prevent me to delete this transaction?

Thank you.
Previous Topic: usage accelarator
Next Topic: How to ristrict the user to see specific information oracle hrms
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue May 14 12:38:17 CDT 2024