Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Cash Management Bank statement loading UK (Oracle, R12,)
Cash Management Bank statement loading UK [message #477617] Sat, 02 October 2010 09:03 Go to next message
MoonRacker
I am in the middle of implementating cash management R12, i have problem on how load balance statement into cash management interface.

Please if you have any kindly forward it to me...
Re: Cash Management Bank statement loading UK [message #478088 is a reply to message #477617] Wed, 06 October 2010 02:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
suhasjadhav123
Hi,

1) What do you mean by load balance? Are you looking at performance?
2) How are you importing statement? By standard method or by any customization?
3) Home many lines are imported at a time? What time it take to complete? What is you expectation about time?

Thanks,
Suhas
Re: Cash Management Bank statement loading UK [message #478089 is a reply to message #478088] Wed, 06 October 2010 02:58 Go to previous message
MoonRacker
Hi Suha,

1) What do you mean by load balance? Are you looking at performance?

I meant load bank statement into CM. No am not looking for performance

2) How are you importing statement? By standard method or by any customization?

The DBA guys will be importing it but i just wanted to map banks accounts, sort code, transaction list /code etc to help the DBA.

3) Home many lines are imported at a time? What time it take to complete? What is you expectation about time?

About 300 lines, i hoping to get it completed before this week ends.
Previous Topic: R12 Validation Timestamp of AP Invoices
Next Topic: Concurrent Request - Backend
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri May 03 04:40:10 CDT 2024