Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » implementing security rules in lov of custom report (12.0.4)
implementing security rules in lov of custom report [message #484621] Thu, 02 December 2010 01:17 Go to next message
Hi,

we have 4 segmets define zone,circle,ssa and glcode and two responsibilities say GLOBAL RESP AND LOCAL RESP.
we have defined security rules and assigned them to responsibilities.
Trial balance report of GL is attached to both the responsibility.
Based on security rules values are poping up in Trial balance report.(i.e, GLOBAL RESP user is getting all
values by default as no security rule is defined,and LOCAL RESP user is getting restricted lov as definced in security rules)
I have developed a custom report and and want security rules to be applied in lov.
(i.e, GLOBAL RESP user should be getting all
values by default as no security rule is defined,and LOCAL RESP user should get restricted lov as definced in security rules)
What to be done so that security rules will be applied to my
custom developed report
Re: implementing security rules in lov of custom report [message #484853 is a reply to message #484621] Fri, 03 December 2010 03:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
hey i was able to solve this problem

just need to use the value set name which was defined in key flexfields segments during configuration and
same value set name need to be used in parameter form of program define window.
Re: implementing security rules in lov of custom report [message #526162 is a reply to message #484853] Sun, 09 October 2011 11:25 Go to previous message
oracle_apps_jr
hi,

Can you please elaborately tell how actually it works because i have a similar requirement.

Thank You.
Previous Topic: AP to PO, how do you know the PO already exists before loading supplier invoice data
Next Topic: personalization
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:47:32 CDT 2024