Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Development skill set for Fusion "forms" (Fusion)
Development skill set for Fusion "forms" [message #498116] Tue, 08 March 2011 17:27
brandtb
Our company performs complex supply chain integration with a number of customers - and through that process have created a fair number of custom forms and extensions to our standard Oracle e-Business release.

Trying to get a better handle on the future, including training and skill set requirements for our development staff - specifically as it pertains to forms.

I think I have a fair understanding of R12 forms use but can't find any information about requirements for Oracle e-Business Suite's Fusion release.

Will there be any inclusion of Oracle form type objects in Oracle's e-Business Suite's Fusion release? Put another way, if I log into Fusion with my username/password and want to view a standard bill-of-material form and then within the same menu/responsibility access a custom "form" - what development tools would the developer use to create that custom "form"?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
Previous Topic: Customised view objects in OAF
Next Topic: PO Approval failed by workflow mailer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:15:26 CDT 2024