Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » How to create a New Subject (Oracle OBIEE 10.1.3.3 and Winxp)
How to create a New Subject [message #500231] Fri, 18 March 2011 08:11 Go to next message
mahatab

Dear All,
I have created a repository named Concord And also changed the NQSConfig.INI file accordingly. The Changes i have made in the NQSConfig.INI are as follows:

[ REPOSITORY ]
Star = CONCORD.rpd, DEFAULT;
###############################################################################
#
# Query Result Cache Section
#
###############################################################################
[ CACHE ]
ENABLE = NO;
#################################################################

But when i have checked in the BI Presentation Service, there was no change at all. It remain same as it was (paint). So please give me a hints to solve this problem. I have tried a lot but failed. Waiting for a positive response from you all.

Thank in Advance.
Re: How to create a New Subject [message #500319 is a reply to message #500231] Sat, 19 March 2011 07:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
mahatab

Dear All,
So far 420 views but now reply so far because i guess the problem was not a very big fact to dealt with. I have solved the problem and let me give you the solution:

The one and only thing you have to remember while developing a new repository that is check whether it is consistent or not and check whether it is marked for queries. That's all follow.

Thank you.

Re: How to create a New Subject [message #500322 is a reply to message #500319] Sat, 19 March 2011 08:39 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Not so many people (who visit OraFAQ) use OBIEE, so - not that nobody (of 420 readers) wanted to help, but was probably unable to. I'm glad you solved the problem and, above all, thank you for the feedback.
Previous Topic: Hi am new to obiee need help
Next Topic: Drill down in OBIEE(user level)
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:23:45 CDT 2024