Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How Should I implement Multi Org Structure with 2 SOB for India and USA? (Oracle Applications 11i)
How Should I implement Multi Org Structure with 2 SOB for India and USA? [message #500547] Tue, 22 March 2011 02:53
sachind2000
Our Client has Process Manufacturing operations in INDIA and USA and wants to implement Oracle apps 11i OPM

India operations
India operations should be India localized and USA operations will have different SOB.
India operations will have One Legal Entity (LE) and two operating Units (OU) in same state , while one OU will have two IO and other OU has same OU, IO .The two OU should have Intercompany Accounting

USA operations
USA operations has one SOB and one LE attached with one OU and OU is attached with two IO
I should I define Multi org and Accounting and Intercompany , should I implement 2 SOB ,one for India operations and other for USA SOB .How would be consolidation...
USA operations want to sell products from India Operations then how should I use GIS...
Previous Topic: View Changes in Discoverer
Next Topic: Leders, Subledger and Period Close in R12
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 12:42:45 CDT 2024