Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Query to find attachement for wip operation sequence number
Query to find attachement for wip operation sequence number [message #514087] Fri, 01 July 2011 05:53 Go to next message
goparaju
Hi Experts,

I am working on EBS 11.5.10. I want table link to find attachments for particular operation sequence number.

Navigation:

WORK IN PROCESS --> DISCRETE JOBS --> OPERATIONS --> ATTACHMENTS(IN MENU YOU CAN FIND).

In operations screen, for each operation sequence number, you can have attachement.In attachement, i want to pick the remarks column.

Table: OPERATIONS -- WIP_OPERATIONS
ATTACHEMENTS - FND_ATTACHED_DOCS_FORM_VL
REMARKS - fnd_documents_short_text

Link between FND_ATTACHED_DOCS_FORM_VL and fnd_documents_short_text is media_id. But i am not able to find the link between wip_operations and fnd_attached_docs_form_vl.

Could anybody help me how to get attachement data for a particular operation sequence number.

Note: I am attaching the screen shot of the what i am looking for.

Thanks in advance.

Re: Query to find attachement for wip operation sequence number [message #514232 is a reply to message #514087] Sat, 02 July 2011 13:56 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
I'm not familiar with WIP.
I just checked the data in FND_ATTACHED_DOCS_FORM_VL.
As attachments is generic for all components, it does look like entity_name and function_name distinguishes the component.

These attachments are related to WIP, Discrete Jobs and Operations, entity_name may be WIP_DISCRETE_OPERATIONS.
And the PK values in the view FND_ATTACHED_DOCS_FORM_VL are the PK values in main table.

fnd_attached_docs_form_vl.entity_name = 'WIP_DISCRETE_OPERATIONS'
AND pk1_value = wip_operations.wip_entity_id
AND pk2_value = wip_operations.operation_seq_num
AND pk3_value = wip_operations.organization_id

Even I'm not clear why repetitive_schedule_id is not present in the view.
U1 key contain repetitive_schedule_id, but primary key doesn't contain organization_id.
If they consider U1 key, repetitive_schedule_id should be present as pk4_value.
If they consider PK, repetitive_schedule_id should be pk3_value.

Also fnd_attached_docs_form_vl.security_id = wip_operations.organization_id

Anyway simple way to check what exactly is being passed to attachments form is:
Once you open the attachment window, check the system.last_query.
Go to Help -> Diagnostics and enter
Block -> SYSTEM
Field -> LAST_QUERY

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: SLA issue
Next Topic: Workflow Notification Vacation Rule
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:23:31 CDT 2024