Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » personalization
personalization [message #526160] Sun, 09 October 2011 11:01 Go to next message
hany_marawan
Dear All,
In module "production", "batch group management" form I built menu to call "material transaction" form.
Can I pass value from "batch group management" to "material transaction" by personalization.

In other words can I pass a value from form to another form,With the situation into account that each form has its personalization.

Regards
Re: personalization [message #526163 is a reply to message #526160] Sun, 09 October 2011 12:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Generally speaking, a value from one form to another can be passed either as a parameter, or as a global variable.

As of Oracle Apps. personalization point of view, no idea.
Re: personalization [message #526203 is a reply to message #526160] Mon, 10 October 2011 02:37 Go to previous message
hany_marawan
I created global variable in a form, then I used it's value in the other form as " ${global.batch.value} ".
I tried to execute the data in this form by "default_where", the condition is "batch_no=${global.batch.value} ".
when I execute the data in this form it give me the message "${global.batch.value} can not be calulated".
I tried to see if this global has a data or not by making a message and appearing the value of the global "${global.batch.value}", it gave me a value.

So I did not know whay I can not execute the data depend on a global variable.

Regards
Previous Topic: implementing security rules in lov of custom report
Next Topic: How can an ar invoice have the wrong liability account if cross validation rules are already there?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 07:33:30 CDT 2024