Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » New function configuration in SSHR R12 (Oracle SSHR (HRMS) R12)
New function configuration in SSHR R12 [message #531828] Thu, 17 November 2011 21:34 Go to next message
guptasum
Hello,

This is reg. configuring a new form function in SSHR. My requirement is to configure a new SSHR function based on the existing function in MSS responsibility and apply security over it.

When I configure the new function by copying the old function (let's say HR_..LOA_SS) and attach it to my new responsibility:

1) Functionality of the seeded function is not getting reflected in the new function. To be precise, I'm unable to apply leave on the employee displayed on this new function. It throws some error stating "pcalledFrom or pDestination parameter is not define".

2) When apply security on the delivered/seeded function within MSS responsibility, security profile is getting applied as per my defined security. However, when the same security profile is applied over the new custom function, its not getting effected.

Is there any specific sequence to be followed for configuring a new SSHR function? Kindly advice on resolving the problem at your earliest.

Thanks!
Re: New function configuration in SSHR R12 [message #532052 is a reply to message #531828] Sun, 20 November 2011 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guptasum
Could someone help or guide me in configuring the new form function for Oracle-HRMS-SSHR. That is the only thing I'm held back with. I request someone to kindly look into this and advice me on the solution.
Re: New function configuration in SSHR R12 [message #532130 is a reply to message #532052] Sun, 20 November 2011 22:17 Go to previous message
guptasum
!

I just got to have a glance at a piece of incomplete info. which states that a custom form function cannot be created directly to be called from MSS responsibility, unless the same custom form function is made available to be called from ESS responsibility.

I request someone to kindly clarify/confirm me on this and provide me with further inputs in this regard.

Thanks!
Previous Topic: SI Object Browser Log on Error
Next Topic: Error In compiling Procedure using gme_api_pub.complete_batch API
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:24:07 CDT 2024