Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Report Output not generated (Oracle 11i)
Oracle Report Output not generated [message #534507] Tue, 06 December 2011 21:47 Go to next message
amit_surana
Hello everyone,

I have created a PL/SQL procedure in which i call another report through that procedure for different parameters obtained through the cursor.

Report is executed for 11 different parameters.
This report is scheduled and runs in the midnight everyday.
The problem i get here is that output is generated for all the report but for one of the parameter output is not generated. Report runs for the ten min but output file is not generated.
This happens everytime the report runs. And output not generated for the parameter is random.

When i run the called Report externally for the same parameter then the output file generated.

Kindly help urgently..

I have uploaded the file..
U can see that ofilesize is not created for the
Re: Oracle Report Output not generated [message #542239 is a reply to message #534507] Mon, 06 February 2012 00:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ermithunc
hi ,

is that a DAte parameter which one stucking
Re: Oracle Report Output not generated [message #543830 is a reply to message #542239] Fri, 17 February 2012 02:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
amit_surana
I don't think so.

Report takes the normal time to execute but out file is not generated and this is random. I run this report for 10 Operating Units and most of the time outfile for 1 Operating Unit is not generated.

Thanks,
Amit
Re: Oracle Report Output not generated [message #544060 is a reply to message #543830] Sun, 19 February 2012 15:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Do you see any error or warning in the log file for the particular request_id?
Are you saying even though the parameter is random, the issue is occurring only for one particular parameter?
When you run the report separately, what is the size of the output file?
Log file for that request_id is having any differences with the request_id, which not having output file?

By
Vamsi
Re: Oracle Report Output not generated [message #544457 is a reply to message #544060] Tue, 21 February 2012 23:14 Go to previous message
amit_surana
Hi,

I will have to look into the log file.
Will reply u soon after getting the log file.
When the Program is executed separately then the output file size is 49 MB.
Previous Topic: BR100, BP080, TE040 for Project Foundation Billing & Costing
Next Topic: trigger error
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 10:38:09 CDT 2024