Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » REP-1213 FEILD REFERENCES COLUMN AT A BELOW ITS FREQUENCY (windows xp)
REP-1213 FEILD REFERENCES COLUMN AT A BELOW ITS FREQUENCY [message #561421] Sun, 22 July 2012 06:54 Go to next message
mrdb

hi all,

I am generating oracle report using two table one frame and one repeating frame.
the frame above repeating frame has four fields,
item_code, item_name, unit as a single record.
the repeating frame has a field the customer code customer name and quantity, rate
which is having many records.

I created two query one from item details and one for sales details .
when i am running the report i got this error
"REP-1213 FEILD REFERENCES COLUMN AT A BELOW ITS FREQUENCY "
How to design a report showing records from multiple table?
Re: REP-1213 FEILD REFERENCES COLUMN AT A BELOW ITS FREQUENCY [message #561426 is a reply to message #561421] Sun, 22 July 2012 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Delete layout you created so far (you did that manually, didn't you? Or, at least, successfully spoiled what Wizard did). Then run the Wizard again and let it create the layout for you. Once it is done (which is matter of seconds), run the report - it should run OK, but the output will be ugly. Go back to layout editor and rearrange the items, but this time be careful. Test & save frequently (or you'll need to start over again, and again, and again, until you figure out how to modify the layout properly).
Re: REP-1213 FEILD REFERENCES COLUMN AT A BELOW ITS FREQUENCY [message #561635 is a reply to message #561426] Tue, 24 July 2012 07:42 Go to previous message
cookiemonster
Fields live in repeating frames. Repeating frames belong to groups in the query layout.
You get that error when a field is a repeating frame but the column the field references belongs to a different group to the group the frame references.
Previous Topic: Can we create drill down report with parameter form of report
Next Topic: Supress duplicate in output file
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 13:38:58 CDT 2024