Home » Other » Training & Certification » OCA & OCP (OCA Or OCP Qualification)
OCA & OCP [message #567375] Sun, 30 September 2012 04:49 Go to next message
Slasenger
Hi Everyone,

I'm Dushyantha who needs to get the certificate of OCA and OCP. I'm just wondering what's the starting process of this scenario, which means should I start with OCA or OCP? I believe OCP doesn't require prerequisites thus would I be able to start with OCP straight away? Please assist with me with this inquiry.

Thanks and have a nice day

[Updated on: Sun, 30 September 2012 13:39] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: OCA & OCP [message #567377 is a reply to message #567375] Sun, 30 September 2012 06:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
John Watson
All details here,
http://education.oracle.com/pls/web_prod-plq-dad/db_pages.getpage?page_id=39
For DBA, OCA is two exams, then you do a third exam for OCP. Do them in any order you want, but you need to do all three.
Re: OCA & OCP [message #567473 is a reply to message #567375] Mon, 01 October 2012 21:49 Go to previous message
matthewmorris68

The DBA OCP requires passing three exams and taking an approved hands-on training course.

The question wasn't specific enough to tell if the OP was referring to the DBA or Developer OCP (or Java or MySQL for that matter). If you provide more information on the type of certification you are seeking, we can provide more information on how to go about pursuing it.
Previous Topic: Need some guidelines
Next Topic: review of "Oracle Certification Prep Series" books
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:53:41 CDT 2024