Home » Fusion Middleware & Colab Suite » Business Intelligence » RTF Template for Excel Output
RTF Template for Excel Output [message #576855] Fri, 08 February 2013 10:17 Go to next message
RP11
Hi,

I am trying to create a RTF template and use it for output in EXCEL format.

I have created a table with approx 12 columns. I put labels and required information as Placeholders in this table. Since space is very limited for column labels and data fields I have to abbreviate them. Now when I try to see the output in Excel it occupies 2 to 3 rows for each data row which I do not want.

For experiment if I keep fewer columns then result is displayed in one EXCEL row for each data row.

So the question is how to generate RTF template where output is required in EXCEL format for many columns.

Your help is appreciated.

Thanks

Re: RTF Template for Excel Output [message #578640 is a reply to message #576855] Sat, 02 March 2013 12:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
vamsi kasina
Quote:
Since space is very limited for column labels and data fields I have to abbreviate them.
Open the RTF in Draft mode, NOT in Print Layout.
Go to View menu item and select Draft. Then you have plenty of space to write essay Wink

By
Vamsi
Re: RTF Template for Excel Output [message #578720 is a reply to message #578640] Mon, 04 March 2013 07:26 Go to previous message
RP11
Hi Vamsi,

You have offered me the perfect solution for my problem.

Thanks
Rajesh
Previous Topic: Oracle Date Timestamp
Next Topic: step chart using RTF template
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:09:05 CDT 2024