Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Access to Function or Function_ID (Oracle R12)
icon5.gif  Access to Function or Function_ID [message #581003] Sun, 31 March 2013 03:36 Go to next message
ImraanV
Hi

I need some help as I am a newbie to Oracle.
I am busy with an assignment that requires me to find out which user has access to critical Functions.

I have the following:
1.) Access to Oracle R12 with permission to review: Responsibilities, Request Groups and Menus.
2.) A list of all users with the Responsibility assigned to them
3.) A list of Function Names with Function_ID and the Prompt name.

I would like to know how do I view which Responsibility Name has access to which Function or Function ID using the Oracle Application and not via scripts as I cannot run this and our IT dept. is not willing to.

Any help will be highly appreciated.

Thanks
Re: Access to Function or Function_ID [message #582722 is a reply to message #581003] Mon, 22 April 2013 04:02 Go to previous message
nlnkapardi

Hello Imran

Please Check With your Applications DBA Team that weather they can Give Application Developer Or Not.If so you can view the required functions names and so on.Why I am saying this toask your DBA team Since ., In some Organisations they will not give to any of the Users.

Thank you

kapardi
Previous Topic: Error table in ebs
Next Topic: Oracle Workflow Recipient Change by Programmatically
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:00:58 CDT 2024