Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » forms 11g (windows xp,oracle 11g)
forms 11g [message #583827] Sun, 05 May 2013 06:06 Go to next message
mrdb

hi all,

how can i run a froms 11g like forms 6i, means how can develop and run a form using froms 11g(fusion middleware). In forms 6i we create a shortcut to open a application using ifrun60.exe to open an application by giving the forms startin and its locaion. like that how to open a from and its other linke forms in oracle froms 11g. I have installed oracle fusion middleware 11g with weblogic server, but i don't know how to develop and check further. kindly give me the steps to achiev that.

Thanks
Re: forms 11g [message #583832 is a reply to message #583827] Sun, 05 May 2013 08:24 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Forms 11g applications are web based, so there's no "shortcut" like in Forms 6i (apart from a hyperlink-type shortcut which opens a web browser and navigates to your application's homepage). Therefore, what you did is - from my point of view - OK: you installed Fusion Middleware (which will enable you to create an application) and Weblogic server (which will run the application).

Now, how to set it up and make it work, that's far beyond my knowledge. I'm quite sure that extensive Oracle documentation covers it in details, but it requires you to read a lot. Prepare to a several days to weeks of work.
Previous Topic: Middle Ware
Next Topic: Load PDF File attachment using API
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 01:12:48 CDT 2024