Home » Developer & Programmer » Reports & Discoverer » Barcode Print In Oracle Reports (Reports 10G)
Barcode Print In Oracle Reports [message #596097] Wed, 18 September 2013 00:42 Go to next message
sivabct.tech
Dear Expert,

I am trying create one Inventory label report with bar code ,This reports working fine stand alone,Once i am added this report on Oracle Apps concurrent Program ,Output came without bar code,If u know any bodies kindly advice me...

Thanks and regards,
Siva
Re: Barcode Print In Oracle Reports [message #596100 is a reply to message #596097] Wed, 18 September 2013 00:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Is barcode font installed on the application server? Is it installed on local computers?
Re: Barcode Print In Oracle Reports [message #596101 is a reply to message #596100] Wed, 18 September 2013 01:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sivabct.tech
Dear ,

Thanks For Your Immediate Reply...

Font Is installed in My computer at the same time Application server also

Path name :/oraapps/app/oracle/dev/apps/tech_st/10.1.3/appsutil/jdk/jre/lib/fonts

Note : If i am running XML based report working fine,My scenario i am using RDF layout in this case Barcode is not coming ...

Thanks and regards,
Siva
Re: Barcode Print In Oracle Reports [message #596102 is a reply to message #596101] Wed, 18 September 2013 01:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
I see; well, from my own experience, RDFs act strange when barcode fonts are used. For example: I create a report, create a barcode item, run the report from Reports Builder - everything is OK. Report is deployed on the web, works OK.

But, if I have to modify something in that report, barcode font "converts" (automatically, I don't know why and how) to, say, Arial. Of course, barcode doesn't work any more.

So, have a look at the report in Builder - if barcode font has turned into another font, restore it.
Re: Barcode Print In Oracle Reports [message #596106 is a reply to message #596102] Wed, 18 September 2013 01:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sivabct.tech
Dear ,
run the report from Reports Builder - everything is OK
I am recompile and Host in the report,Again same is occur,Kindly see the image file

Thanks and regards,
Siva
[img]C:\Users\BCT\Desktop\Report_img[/img]

Re: Barcode Print In Oracle Reports [message #596109 is a reply to message #596106] Wed, 18 September 2013 01:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
(I can't see images located on your PC; you'd have to upload it over here. Use "Reply" button at the bottom of any message which offers uploading interface - do NOT use "Post Quick Reply" button at the bottom of the screen for this purpose!)

However, to save you some time & effort, I'm not sure that image would help. I have no idea what else might be wrong, sorry. Someone else might assist, so - be patient or, possibly, ask for help elsewhere (OTN forums, for example).
Re: Barcode Print In Oracle Reports [message #596110 is a reply to message #596109] Wed, 18 September 2013 02:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sivabct.tech
Ok Dear Thanks for your Support,I will Try ...

Thanks and regards,
Siva
Re: Barcode Print In Oracle Reports [message #604203 is a reply to message #596097] Thu, 26 December 2013 03:37 Go to previous message
makaveiljojo
Please refer to this Oracle Reports Barcode Generator Tutorial, might be helpful in your case.
Previous Topic: Report (rdf) with XML output.
Next Topic: Unable to create formula Column for the select
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:03:58 CDT 2024