Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Unable to create a Transaction in Accounts Receivables through Standard API (Oracle Apps R12)
Unable to create a Transaction in Accounts Receivables through Standard API [message #606335] Wed, 22 January 2014 08:12 Go to next message
Piyush.Kulkarni
Hi All,

We are facing issue while creating the Invoice through API (AR_INVOICE_API_PUB.create_single_invoice)
We are assigning Revenue distribution code combination id to to ditribution table type and passing it to the API.

We are getting following error while running the API:

U-ORA-20001: APP-AR-42536: This transaction is associated with at least one invalid or end-dated GL account. Please correct the account.

The receivables distribution code is being picked from Site.
Using the same distribution codes I am able to create the transaction manually from Front-end. But API gives the above mentioned error..

Also the same code works fine in Development instance sometime and does not work some other time.

Please also note that there are "No Cross Validation rules as well as security rule defined".

Could you please help us on the issue as it is very urgent.

Regards,
Piyush
Re: Unable to create a Transaction in Accounts Receivables through Standard API [message #667190 is a reply to message #606335] Wed, 13 December 2017 13:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jpmdiogenes
HI,

i have the same problem.

Could you solve that problem?

Redgards, JP.

Re: Unable to create a Transaction in Accounts Receivables through Standard API [message #667294 is a reply to message #667190] Wed, 20 December 2017 00:55 Go to previous message
vamsi kasina
The OP is very old. Please highlight your problem statement again. I'll split the thread.
Which release version you are on?
What is the version of the pkg ARP_TRX_COMPLETE_CHK / ARTUVA2B.pls ?

By
Vamsi
Previous Topic: Oracle application supporting issue
Next Topic: Oracle Form Personalization in Invoice form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:00:02 CDT 2024