Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Defining cascading LOV on three fields
Defining cascading LOV on three fields [message #609267] Wed, 05 March 2014 00:00 Go to next message
mdjahangirpasha

HI Every One I am creating a form based on stored DBtable which includes the following fields (First_Name, Country_Name, State_province, City)
I want to create LOV for Country_Name, State_province and City such that when user select Country_Name then appropriate List of States must be generate in State_province and when user select the state then appropriate city list must be generate
I can able to create such scenario for Country_Name and State_province but unable to create for City
Kindly help me to resolve this problem
Thanks!
Re: Defining cascading LOV on three fields [message #609268 is a reply to message #609267] Wed, 05 March 2014 00:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Quote:

... but unable to create for City

Unless you explain what you did and how Oracle responded, it is kind of difficult to guess what you've done wrong.
Re: Defining cascading LOV on three fields [message #609353 is a reply to message #609268] Wed, 05 March 2014 22:35 Go to previous message
mdjahangirpasha

Hi
I defined cascading LOV for state province(which depends on country field) and it is working fine I am getting run time error while defining cascading LOV for city(which depends on state province and country field) It just giving a blank field for your reference I am attaching screen shot kindly go through that.

Thanks!
Previous Topic: Personlization in receiving
Next Topic: Need OM Sales Order Interface
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 09:14:17 CDT 2024