Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to resent mailed workflow notifications using a script (Oracle EBS 12.1.3)
How to resent mailed workflow notifications using a script [message #609810] Wed, 12 March 2014 09:57 Go to next message
ksankar33
Hi Team,

Please let me know if any one aware of the script for resent mailed workflow notifications

Regards,
Sankar
Re: How to resent mailed workflow notifications using a script [message #609946 is a reply to message #609810] Fri, 14 March 2014 08:33 Go to previous message
brian1cj
I recently ran into a situation where our po form wasn't up to the correct level which caused a PO to be stuck in the workflow, so the approver had no way to approve the PO because of the lack of notification. We patched the form to the latest version then we ran a script to reset the PO to the beginning of the workflow. Please go to Oracle Support website and read Doc ID 134960.1 which describes how to use WFSTAT (to see where it is stuck in the workflow) and WFRETRY (To manually set it to a specified position in the workflow). I'd set it to the beginning if I were you.
Previous Topic: Request Set Query
Next Topic: How to assign default value to a folder or form?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:11:18 CDT 2024