Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Receive Into Multiple Locations using R47071 (JD Edwards OneWorld XE)
icon5.gif  Receive Into Multiple Locations using R47071 [message #633286] Fri, 13 February 2015 20:14
tsantol2

Hi Everyone,

I hope this finds you well. The reason I'm writing is because I'm in the process of automating the material Purchase Order Receiving process using R47071 at JD Edwards - OneWorld XE (currently this is done using standard app P4312).

I'm having troubles with one specific scenario (receiving raw materials with receipt routing activated), where the lot doesn't get created in Lot Master (F4108) after EDI Batch finishes execution, as required by the user. I assume that the receipt routing related to that Item is the reason (when receiving Finished Goods with a different routing setup, the lot does get created).

The problem is that currently the user is in fact able to automatically generate the lot when receiving those items using P4312 (with the same receipt routing setup), just by selecting "Receipt Option (RECOPT)= 4 (Receive Into Multiple Locations)" in the main view of the application. Then, the location is actually one, and the receipt gets done for just that one line; but the difference with using "RECOPT=1 (Receive Purchase Order Line)" is that the lot gets created in the Lot Master.

My questions is... is there a way to receive those type of items using the EDI Batch Standard report R47071, and get the lot automatically created in Lot Master, without changing the receipt routing setup (user requirement)? Can you think of some way to simulate the app "RECOPT=4" functionality?

Looking forward to know your thoughts.
Many thanks in advance for the help,

Tomas
Previous Topic: pass parameters from a legacy application via http URL link and open Oracle Applications Form.
Next Topic: PO Approved by the Buyer (owner), and havenĀ“t privileges
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:28:27 CDT 2024