Home » Other » Training & Certification » Roadmap for "Oracle Certification Prep" MySQL guides? (MySQL 5.6)
Roadmap for "Oracle Certification Prep" MySQL guides? [message #634695] Fri, 13 March 2015 07:27 Go to next message
rc3d
Hi

I will attend both Oracle University courses "MySQL for Database Administrators" and "MySQL for Developers". I read in several blogs that it's not a 1:1 preparation for the exams. There will be questions not covered in course.

Now my question how the state of Matthew Morris guides? I read in OTN Forum that Matthew Morris will write about MySQL 5.6 exams.
I will take exams in 4-8 months.
Re: Roadmap for "Oracle Certification Prep" MySQL guides? [message #634727 is a reply to message #634695] Sat, 14 March 2015 01:15 Go to previous message
matthewmorris68

Quote:
Now my question how the state of Matthew Morris guides? I read in OTN Forum that Matthew Morris will write about MySQL 5.6 exams.

I plan to write guides for both, but am unlikely to get to them in that time frame. I have too many tasks and too little free time. The order I write guides in is based largely on my own technical preferences. MySQL is not something I use or have an urgent need for, so the two guides keep getting pushed back by new Oracle exams that are more interesting to me professionally (like 1Z0-064).
Previous Topic: Online Training on Oracle Applications
Next Topic: ExamArea.com MySQL 5.6 Kindle practice questions
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:58:20 CDT 2024