Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » How to show employees leave days and Holidays in different color in EBS OTL- Timesheet Application? (Orcale EBS -12.1.2)
How to show employees leave days and Holidays in different color in EBS OTL- Timesheet Application? [message #649243] Fri, 18 March 2016 13:37 Go to next message
monika.chichghare
Hi All,

We are using EBS 12.1.2 in our company. We have OTL module for Timesheet application.

Our requirement is to show Employees Pending Approval and Approved leave days as well as Holidays should be displayed in different color in Timesheet page so that when employee select Period range to submit Timesheet, he/she should recognize from colored days columns that he /she doesn't have to submit Timesheet for that particular day .

As of now , it is displaying leave validation "you cannot submit timesheet" message on particular day when employee click on "Continue" button which in turn displays Review page if all information is correct , can we bring this validation when employee select Period from dropdown , so that all pending and Approved leaves will get dispalyed in different color so that employee will not apply leave or we can even display any custom leave meassage on employee's particular leave day so that employee will get aware that he/she doesn't have to submit timesheet for that day .Please find the attached OTL - Timesheet Layout where we need to implement this change.

For OTL timesheet module, we have some of the AK Regions,AK Attributes, can you please provide me some AK related documents or AK developer guide from where I can get to know how we can do color coding using AK framework ?

Please let me know how can we achieve this using OAF or if there is other option to do this, then also let me know.This is urgent requirement .Please if you have any idea or suggestions , then let me know.

Thanks
Re: How to show employees leave days and Holidays in different color in EBS OTL- Timesheet Application? [message #649277 is a reply to message #649243] Mon, 21 March 2016 01:54 Go to previous message
monika.chichghare
Hi All ,

Please help me on this. If you have some other options to make employee aware about their leaves when they select Period for Timecard , then also let me know.

I will greatly appreciate your views on this.

Thanks
Previous Topic: Create Intercompany AR Invoices?
Next Topic: OAF Dimmed XML Page objects
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:58:09 CDT 2024