Home » Developer & Programmer » Application Express, ORDS & MOD_PLSQL » Table reference used in apex application (APEX 5.0)
Table reference used in apex application [message #666616] Fri, 17 November 2017 04:07 Go to next message
rkapex
If we added a new column in a table now we want to use that column in all the pages and reports.
So how we find/search the pages and reports where we use that table so we update those forms and reports .In short how we find the reference of table in our application .
Re: Table reference used in apex application [message #666631 is a reply to message #666616] Fri, 17 November 2017 12:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
Just as you said: search the application for that table name.

/forum/fa/13692/0/

Re: Table reference used in apex application [message #666642 is a reply to message #666631] Sat, 18 November 2017 12:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
rkapex
Thank you .

But for example if I am using EMP table. Then it is showing all the result where we EMP like EMP_NO, Employee, TEMPLATE etc. If I would like to serach where specific table is referenced in report or form chat . Then how I can search.

Because Now I seach it will show more than 100 results . Is there any other way to seach ?

Re: Table reference used in apex application [message #666653 is a reply to message #666642] Sun, 19 November 2017 09:10 Go to previous message
Littlefoot
Account Moderator
A simple option is to search for " EMP" (a space in front of EMP) or "EMP " (a space behind EMP).

Also, after you run the search for the first time and browser's "Search" window opens, you'll notice a question mark behind the search field - it opens a Help associated to that field. Well, it says that search supports regular expressions so - try with that as well.
Previous Topic: Populate Collections to show a column's values into Column headings in Oracle APEX tabular form/IG
Next Topic: Conditional EDIT Link optoon in Interactive Report
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:37:38 CDT 2024