Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Set up non-financial data in Oracle GL (EBS & Fusion)
Set up non-financial data in Oracle GL (EBS & Fusion) [message #684350] Thu, 13 May 2021 21:22 Go to next message
hh06
Hi all,

I'm sure many of us professionals would agree that we should uphold the principle of "single source of data (truth)" as implementing finance ERP applications so that data and data oriented business queries can be traced to the root.

So my question is:
is it an industry / good practice to set up non-financial data in Oracle GL (EBS and/or Fusion), link to a data warehouse (ex. Oracle Hyperion), and end with an output solution (ex. data reporting tool)?

So in the case of whenever you need to create new accounts, you begin with Oracle GL.

Appreciate y'all comments and insights!
Re: Set up non-financial data in Oracle GL (EBS & Fusion) [message #686975 is a reply to message #684350] Thu, 09 February 2023 02:25 Go to previous message
BorisxArnolde
As for me, setting up a system like OracleGL can be a great way to ensure that all of your data is organized, up-to-date, and traceable to the source.
Previous Topic: how to join ap_checks_all with ce_statement_lines
Next Topic: XDOLoader error for eTEXT template download
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 07:29:08 CDT 2024