Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Re: Oracle Financials Consultant
Re: Oracle Financials Consultant [message #94638] Tue, 06 November 2001 22:43 Go to next message
G.S.Batra
I have seen your resume, got excited, could u help me to tell the training centres for oracle finacials and SAP.

Regards,
G.S.batra

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Re: Oracle Financials Consultant [message #94673 is a reply to message #94638] Thu, 13 December 2001 18:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ke moorthy
Dear sir
I would like to become a ora.fin consultant
Tell me the oppor. & study centres
I am from Madurai S.Inida
Thak u
moorthy

Re: Oracle Financials Consultant [message #94675 is a reply to message #94638] Fri, 14 December 2001 23:17 Go to previous message
Naveen
Dear Sir,

One of our clients need the following Orale 11i Technology professionals to their Hyderabad Office.

requirement in the Oracle Delivery Services is as follows:

Minimum 2-3 years of experience in Oracle Applications.

Order Management and Manufacturing modules 11i technology.

If the candidate is working in India, he should have experience in Projects like Price Water House/Oracle India.

Global experience is always appreciated.

Please gothrough the above requiremnet and please send us your latest resume containing contact details like mail id, telephone numbers, mailing address etc.

If you are not matching the requirement or at present you are not looking for the change please suggest some of your good friends or colleagues who suits best for the above requirement.

Please send your cv even you are working in different module, we can consider your cv in near future for other requirements

Naveen
Skylark Telecom Services
naveen@skylarktelecom.com

Previous Topic: Re: cv for the soya refinery jobs or suitable for my cv
Next Topic: Re: cv for the soya refinery jobs or suitable for my cv
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:21:41 CDT 2024