Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » ORACLE REPORTS ISSUES IN ORACLE APPLICATIONS
ORACLE REPORTS ISSUES IN ORACLE APPLICATIONS [message #94771] Mon, 25 February 2002 09:25 Go to next message
Corey Glidden
Hello,
I have two custom reports that I am including in a Report Set within Oracle Applications. The report set functions correctly until I attempt to 'Copy A Prior Request'. At this point I receive an error--
"APP-01604: Cannot find the segment for your report parameter

Cause: Flexfields cannot find the segment &SEGNAME for your report parameter in its internal data structures."

Has anyone encountered this before?

An Oracle consultant told me that I needed to add P_CONC_REQUEST_ID to my custom reports. I have done so and still encounter this situation. I appreciate any help that I receive in this matter.

Thanks,
Corey Glidden
Re: ORACLE REPORTS ISSUES IN ORACLE APPLICATIONS [message #94822 is a reply to message #94771] Mon, 01 April 2002 20:27 Go to previous message
ron
I guess you need to check the query you defined in your custom report, and compare number of parameters passing there vs in define executable program.

the tokens you pass in application should match params in query.
Previous Topic: Re: Oracle Financials Consultant NEEDED ASAP
Next Topic: Re: Difference between Oracle Application 11 and 11i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 08:15:18 CDT 2024