Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Cash Management Interface
Cash Management Interface [message #94841] Mon, 22 April 2002 04:59 Go to next message
sreekanth
Hi,
Iam trying to load the data into CashManagement Interface tables.
I got BAI2.ctl Control file for SQL Loader script and Bank Data file in BAI format.
Iam running Bank Statment Load program through Submit Request window and my parameters are
Process Option :- Load
Loading Name :- BAI2
Datafile Name :- Bank.txt
Directory Path :- Related Unix directory.

When I submit the program with all the above parameters, My first SQL Loader run program completing normally and I can see the data in 'CE_STMT_INT_TMP' table with all the data.
My second program 'Load Bank Statement Data' is also completed normally but I couldn't see the data in 'CE_STAMENT_HEADERS_INT_ALL' & CE_STATEMENT_LINES_INTERFACE' table.
I don't know why these two tables not populated with the data even concurrent progrm is completed normally.
Any help on this issue would be appreciated.

Sreekanth
Re: Cash Management Interface [message #94980 is a reply to message #94841] Mon, 22 July 2002 08:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deepak
Hi Sreekanth,

I am also working on loading Bank Statement using the BAI format.But in my case data is even not loaded into the TEMP file. When I run the Bank Statement Loader concurrent program,It is completed normal.And it fires two requests 'Run SQL*Loader BAI2' & 'Load Bank Statement Data'. But these requests are not completed. These remain in the state of "Running- Normal". Even log file is not giving any error. Have you faced a similar problem, What did you have done.

Thanks in Advance.
Deepak
Re: Cash Management Interface [message #315325 is a reply to message #94980] Mon, 21 April 2008 01:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sou2605
Hi,
Please mention the dat file or remove the .txt in the Data file name field and try out..
Re: Cash Management Interface [message #514047 is a reply to message #315325] Fri, 01 July 2011 00:09 Go to previous message
karunakar_adepu84
Hi All,

I got the very common Requirement in CM ie, Bank Satement Loader

Here I got a CSV file which is not a standard file format. So for this We need to create format mapping in CM. Can any one guide me how to do the mapping bank statement in CM.

Please it is very urgent....

Regards,
Karunakar.
Previous Topic: know RFQ no. for corresponding Requistion
Next Topic: calling a form
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 15:23:41 CDT 2024