Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Financial Consultant Looking for Job in Canada or USA
Oracle Financial Consultant Looking for Job in Canada or USA [message #94904] Tue, 04 June 2002 21:52 Go to next message
flyingsnow
Four Years Solid Oracle Financial Functional experiences that cover:

GL, AR, AP, Fa, and CM;
FSG and GLDI and FADI;
SQL, SQL Plus, and PL/SQL;
Crystal Reports, Toad;
Please contact me if you are interested in my profile. I will forward my CV for your further considerations. Thanks for your attention.

PS, if job is in the US, I need H1 visa sponsorship.
Re: Oracle Financial Consultant Looking for Job in Canada or USA [message #94908 is a reply to message #94904] Fri, 07 June 2002 07:41 Go to previous messageGo to next message
sandeep
Hi,

Just send me your Resume.We are California based company.Please send me only the Genuine experience and no fake one,If we are able to find something fake your Resume will not be considered.

Thanks,

Sam

<frends4u@yahoo.com>
Re: Oracle Financial Consultant Looking for Job in Canada or USA [message #94912 is a reply to message #94904] Mon, 10 June 2002 14:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Narendra Punati
Hi ,

Please send the resume with contact numbers.

Regards
Naren
Re: Oracle Financial Consultant Looking for Job in Canada or USA [message #95002 is a reply to message #94904] Thu, 01 August 2002 11:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
omolorun olarewaju
dear sir,
my name is omolorun olarewaju a graduate student from university of lagos NIGERIA with second class uper division
sir, i we like if your goo office can sincerly place a better location for me in eny kind of job
am a well sincerty with eny kind of person who is above abord me in eny lind of activities
so i need your reply now in other to avoied delay
Thanks for yuor co operation and assistance
may our almighty GOD be with you and your undertyaking
omolorun olarewaju.
Re: Oracle Financial Consultant Looking for Job in Canada or USA [message #95602 is a reply to message #95002] Sat, 13 March 2004 02:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
IYAMAH VICTOR
i browse through ur website and it entice me due to you organization.

&#124need a job in ur company

ask a computer Engineer
u can send me any of the following through this address.

Royal Creation,
58, opp. sango cementery,
old Oyo Road, Sango
Ibadan, Oyo State
nigeria
Re: Oracle Financial Consultant Looking for Job in Canada or USA [message #95918 is a reply to message #94904] Wed, 23 June 2004 23:24 Go to previous message
Rafiq Ramzan ali
I am a fresh MCS from university of karachi
and able to work in;
sql, sqlplus,pl/sql,
and as a DBA

Please contact me if intrested.

thankyou
Previous Topic: Oracle Applications 10.7,11 and 11i
Next Topic: java concurrent program example for 11i
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:49:15 CDT 2024