Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » (GL Set of books Name) APP-SQLGL-08131
(GL Set of books Name) APP-SQLGL-08131 [message #94993] Tue, 30 July 2002 05:59 Go to next message
Aravind
Hi

I got the following error when i tried to enter a journal.Anyone can help me ???
-----------------------------------------------
APP-SQLGL-08131:Oracle General Ledger could not retrieve your set of books information.Please make sure the profile option GL Set of Books Name is set up properly for this responsibility.
-----------------------------------------------
Re: (GL Set of books Name) APP-SQLGL-08131 [message #94997 is a reply to message #94993] Wed, 31 July 2002 04:15 Go to previous message
sv
Hi Aravind,
PRobably, the error is due to the GL: Set of Books pointing to a different set of books or it is not set up yet.. Go to System Administration --> Profiles --> check site, application --'Oracle General Ledger' and responsibility --< enter the responsibility > through which you are accessing the gl and in the profile enter <GL: Set of books> this would bring up the profile for the site / application / responsibility.. For the responsibility, select from the list of values the appropriate set of books and save the record.
Try accessing the activity that you want to perform through that GL responsibility.. It should work..
let me know
thanks
sv
Previous Topic: help me !
Next Topic: Government re-engineering
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 21:10:39 CDT 2024