Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent
Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent [message #95104] Tue, 26 November 2002 01:48 Go to next message
Mona
Hello

We urgently require Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK

Here is the description of the project and also what our client requires from the selected professional.

Project :- Major Oracle Applications Upgrade.
Requirements:- Experience of Oracle Applications from 10.7 to 11i . Should have strong accountancy background and also be a tech wizard. Genius in GL, AP and AR is a must as is a real understanding of how the core financial modules can impact on the business.
Role:-Day to Day tasks will include looking at ways of optimization of the database as well as Data cleansing and end user support.

Should you or anyone whom you know fits in with this project , pls. send CV (plain text format part of the mail itself, no attachments-copy paste unto email) .

Best Regards
Mona

Stratum Infosys P. Limited
Mumbai, India
London , UK
www.stratuminfosys.com
Re: Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent [message #95110 is a reply to message #95104] Mon, 02 December 2002 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Purushotam rao.p
Hi,
Please find the attached CV for your reference and
perusal..

Thanks,
Purush.

PURUSHOTAM RAO PONNURU
Email ID: p_p_rao@yahoo.com H.No. 12-13-633, Kokila Apartment
Contact: 91-40-717-6946(Home). Nagarjuna Nagar, Taranaka , Hyderabad.

Career Objective:

To pursue a career, as Techno-Functional in the field of ERP in an organization that provides a challenging work environment and allows me to grow both professionally and as an individual.

SUMMARY

Financial & Distribution - Functional experience
Over 2 year’s of functional (Financial and Distribution) experience in various facets of Financials and Distributions including General Leader, Receivables, Payables, Inventory Management, Purchasing and Order Management. Having good Knowledge in Business process orientation.

Oracle Apps, Front End, Back End & Web Technologies - Technical experience
Around 3 year’s of overall experience in various Management information Systems. Mostly, back end products where I was involved in designing, developing and implementation of business processes. Enormously, participated in customization of front end products in order to tailor organization needs. Due to added functional experience got an opportunity to work with prevailing tools to Extract, Load and Transfer date from legacy systems to Oracle Apps.

ERP specialization in Financials & Distributions Modules (Oracle 11i)
Involved in project team around 9 months, consisting of 4 planning and evaluation staff, for all phases of the long range business process: from initiation, through to devising assumptions, gap analysis and finally submission of plans to Corporate. Implemented consolidating resource data submitted by Financial and Distributions project leaders. Involved in Setup, Mapping and Reporting for financial and distributions based modules of those mostly worked on GL, AR, AP and Order Management and Oracle Inventory.

Professional Summary

Period Role Company/Location
May ’00 - Aug-'02 Consultant SreeChakra Infotech Ltd / Vjd./Hyd.
Mar ’00 - May ’00 Trainee Genesis Software Solution/ Hyd.
Feb ‘99 - Dec ’99 Business Analyst TGV Infosystems (TGV Group KURNOOL)
Jun ‘97 - Feb ’99 System Analyst SreeChakra Infotech Ltd / Vjd.
Jan. ’96 - Apr. ’97 Account In-charge Little Flower High School/Knr.

Education
Qualification University/Location

Masters Business Administration (MBA) Osmania University / Hyderabd
PGDCA APEDC / Hyderabad
Bachelors of Commerce (B.Com.) Osmania University / Hyderabad

TECHNICAL SKILLS:

ERP : Oracle 11i/11.0.3/10.7 SC, Oracle Financials (GL, AP, AR,), Oracle Projects (Project Accounting, Project Billing, Project Costing), Oracle Distribution (Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management), Oracle AOL, System Administration .
Tools : Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms 6i/4.5, Reports 6i/2.5), SQL*PLUS, MS Office Suit, SQL*Loader.
OLAP : 11i Oracle Financial Analyzer (6.3x).
O/S : Sun/Solaris Unix, Windows 95/NT/2000.
RDBMS& Languages : PL/SQL, SQL, Oracle 8.x/7.x, Access, Dbase, Foxpro, COBOL, C, PASCAL.
Web Tools : Image styler, Image Ready, Auto Photo Shop.

Professional Experience
Oracle Applications Upgradation Project(10.7 to 11i)
Modules involved (GL,AP,AR,OM)
Ych Logistics,Singapore - team size 9 Nov ’01 - Apr ’02
Module: Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Application Schema 11i.
RDBMS &O/S: Oracle 8.3.4.1.0, Windows 95, Window NT.
Tools: Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms 6i, Reports)

Financial System is an upgradation project from oracle apps 10.7 to oracle apps 11i. Has implemented finance and manufacturing Modules of oracle applications 10.7 character version. Which is customized as client Requirement. The client Have been moved the oracle application 10.7 to 11Ii. The scope of the project is to remedy existing customized in oracle application 11i environment.
Application : Oracle Financials project requires definitions, Business process Analysis, including Business mapping and organizational design. Project further requires integrating all four modules (GL,AP,AR,OM)This project includes customizing oracle Financial application to suit the client requirements and setting up the detailed flexfield structure after thorough functional analysis. Customization includes designing a five segment flexfield structure (Location, Cost centre, Account, Product, Spare) The fifth segment was included for the prospective requirements.

Oracle Financials application involving interacting with end user and technical teamembers for the
functional specifications.

Role:
Here I had involved in Upgrading the Reports, SQL Scripts and Pro*c related to OM and Inventory database objects and leaded the team of 10 developers . Also involved in explaining the functionality to the core team members.

Oracle Applications Upgradation Project(10.7 to 11i)
Just Commodity, Singapore - team size 2 Sep ’01 - Nov ’01
Module: Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Application Schema 11i.
RDBMS &O/S: Oracle 8.3.4.1.0, Windows 95, Window NT.
Tools: Oracle Developer 2000 (Forms 6i, Reports)

For Upgrdation of Oracle Applications 10.7 Character Version to Oracle Applications R11.5.2.The
client had Oracle Applications Release 10.7 Character version. The modules implemented include
Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Accounts Payable, Oracle Account Receivables, Oracle Order Entry,
Oracle Inventory, Oracle Engineering Oracle Bill of Material, Oracle Work in Process, Oracle Capacity,
Oracle Cost Management, Oracle MRP/MPS, and Oracle Purchasing.

Role: Implementing the OM, AR giving functionality inputs for OM Module and AR modules.

Information Management System
Pinnamaneni Hospitals,Vijaywada - team size 6 Sep 98’ toJan ’ 99
Tools: Oracle 8.0, on Windows NT.
Role: Business Analyst

Developed MIS system as per Hospitality industry standards. The system maintains information about patient’s history, doctor’s profile and schedule, Employee details and consultations related info. Analyzed and designed reports as per Management requirement.

Designed, Developed and Implemented Automated Billing system and payment System. System also provides facilities to doctors for storing patient’s medical history and schedule details.
Provide inventory details of surgical and medical equipment.

Retreating Process Manufacturing System
PSB Industries,Vizag - team size 8 Jan 98 ’ to Jun’98
Tool : Oracle 8i, Developer 6000 on Windows NT
Role : System Analyst
PSB industries are an MRF tyre-rethreading unit incorporating the state of art cold and hot rethreading techniques. The process involves a worn out tyre to be retreated to the designed parameters.

The total procedure is automated giving the scope for the operation, management to track, analyze and understand the amount of time taken, quality tests, job status, inventory control till the product is delivered.

The built-in modules are so designed to handle credit balances to track history of the tyre, customer base cash inflow, performance appraisal of each employee respect to their skills and multifaceted MIS reports. The menu module includes:

Order processing Job scheduling and execution Quality check Delivery categorization Billing schedules for credit handling Employee performance evaluation History Inventory Control Financial accounts and MIS

Financial Accounting System (FACS)
SreeChakra Computers,Vizag - team size 8 Jul’97 to Jan‘98
Tool : Oracle 7.3, Developer 2000 on Windows NT
Role : Programmer Analyst.

Financial Accounting System designed to suite the customer requirements, which includes: Designing the Input format to capture the day-to-day transactions relating

Cash Receipts, Cash Payments, Bank Receipts, Bank Payments, Journal Vouchers, Debit vouchers, credit vouchers.

Above Vouchers designed for easy inputting of data by coding the Accounting Flexfeilds to enable the system to capture the data into the tables.

Cashbook, Bank Book, Day Book, Sub-ledgers, General Ledger, Trading Account, Profit and Loss Account, Trail Balance and Balance Sheet.

Functional Experience:

Organization: Little Flower Residential School.
Date: Jan 96’ to Apr 97’.

Project: Enhancement of Financial Accounting.

Involved in Financial Accounting, where organization wants to improve efficiency through cutting down routing, redundancy and documentation work by improving the transpierce, accounting methodology and quality reporting. In this way, the role specified is to capture the day-to-day transactions and robust business process. In process to tighten up, got an opportunity to involve relating to Cash Receipts, Cash Payments, Bank Receipts, Bank Payments, Journal Vouchers, Debit Vouchers and Credit Vouchers. So that enhanced business process server the output for Sub-ledger, General Ledger, Trading Account, Profit and Loss Account, Trail Balance and Balance Sheet.

Project: Account Receivables (AR) Sub-Ledger Implementation:

AR is to monitor the customers out standing dues that is integrated with General Ledger (GL). Any voucher related to AR is entered and later posted into the GL. The major inputs where Cash Receipt from Customers, Bank Receipts, Bank Transfer through EDI, Credit Notes, Debit Notes and Adjustments. With the help of the above documents the outstanding balances of the customer can be reduced or adjusted according to the nature of transaction. Each transaction is a record in AR and posted in the GL.

AR ascertains the outstanding balances from Customers for the products supplied through the Order Entry and Inventory. Above implementation avoids the complexity to generate the reports, reduce the manual work drastically and improve the tracebility.

Personal Information:
Date Of Birth : 2nd - Oct - 1970
Martial status : Married
Re: Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent [message #95119 is a reply to message #95110] Thu, 19 December 2002 00:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Subodh K Prasad
Hi,
Please find attached my Resume for your reference and
perusal..

Best Regards
Subodh K Prasad

SUBODH K PRASAD
N-250 ECTOR-25, NOIDA-201301, U.P. INDIA
E-mail: subodh_kp@yahoo.com, skprasad@machinobasell.com
Tel. –124-6210752
Mobile - 9810117038

EXPERIENCE SUMMARY

Over 07 years (including Overseas One Year) experience in the analysis, implementation and support of Oracle Applications.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

Cost and Work Accountants (ICWAI)
Master of Computer Application (MCA)

TECHNICAL ENVIRONMENT

OPERATING SYSTEMS Windows NT 4.0, Windows 95/98, Windows 2000, AIX Unix
LANGUAGES PL/SQL, Pro*C, C & FoxPro
SOFTWARE Oracle 8i/8.x/7.x, Developer 2000 (Forms 5/6, Reports 3/4), SQL*Loader, MS Access 97/2000, Visual Basic 5.0/6.0, Seagate Crystal 8
ERP PACKAGES Oracle Applications 11i/10.7. 1. Oracle Financial (Oracle General Ledger, Oracle Payables, Oracle Receivables, Oracle Fixed Assets). MTMS (An Oracle based ERP) – Financial & DistributionPRONTO 4.7 (Pronto Software, Australia) – Financial & Operation

MAJOR ASSIGNMENTS
Organization : 1. M/s Machino-Basell (I) Ltd.
(May 2002 to till date)
Position : Manager - IT
Responsibility :
1. Implemented PRONTO ERP (Developed by Pronto Software, Victoria, Australia)
2. Functional and Technical Support for PRONTO ERP and other Software Packages
· To incorporate data, generate reports, design reports/documents etc.
· Co-ordination with Financial Controller and other Functional Head to provide Functional & Technical support in their day to day activities.
· Analysis of financial Statements and preparation of Consolidated Management Reports.
· Maintenance of Systems, Trouble shooting, DBA etc
· Back up, recovery and safeguard of data.
3. Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of Applications as per Users requirement.
4. Migration from FoxPro to Oracle based ERP
5. Training to End Users
6. To advice management – Latest IT development and its commercial benefits

Organization : 2. AremisSoft(India) Ltd.
(June 1997 to May 2002)

Project 1: Implementation of MTMS (An Oracle based ERP) for HCV (P) Ltd. and MINDA group of companies
· Preparation of conceptual documents for implementation
· Understanding and Preparation of Business Process
· System configuration as per the approved business process
· Finalization of Reporting requirement and designing of special reports
· Integration with other modules
· Through Testing of the System before acceptance
· Preparation of Script and Manual for the end users
· Training to the end users
· Preparation of Input data collection Format
· Attending to Post Implementation Requirements/problems/Software Support

Module Implemented: - Financial – GL, AP, AR, & Inventory

Project 2: Implementation of Oracle Financial (11i) for LK Global Group of Companies
Oct. 2001 – May 2002
As an Oracle Applications Consultant, I was responsible for the following:
· Involved in mapping of business requirements to application features and identifying the area that needed customization.
· Interacted with users regarding the proposed solution and design for customization and the migration strategy.
· Involved in preparation of design document, test cases and migration documents.
· Involved in design and developmen interface program.
· Involved in development of data conversion scripts.
· System configuration to suit the business requirements.
· Provided user training and day-to-day end-user support.
· Involved in system administration.

Module Implemented: - Financial – GL, AP, AR, & FA

Environment: Windows NT 4.0, Oracle Apps 11i Oracle 8i, SQL*Plus, P/L
SQL, Developer 2000 (Forms 5, Reports 3), SQL*Loader, ADI 4.0

Project 3: Implementation of MTMS (An Oracle based ERP) for Khatema Fibres Ltd.
March. 2000 – Jan. 2001
Responsibility

Modules Implemented: - Financial & Manufacturing

Project 4: Implementation of MTMS (An Oracle based ERP) for M/S SALORA INTERNATIONAL LTD, India.
Dec. 1998 – Aug. 1999

Modules Implemented: - Financial – GL, AP, AR, & Inventory

Project 5: Oracle Financials Implementation for M/s SKOPOS (UK) LTD at Hitchin, England
April 1998 –Aug 1998

As an Oracle Financials Consultant, I was responsible for the following:
· Feasibility study and Business Analysis
· Studied the business requirement and converted them into Design Document, Test Cases and Migration Documents.
· Reviewed and validated identified system GAPS between Oracle GL vs. Global 2000 GL and provided alternatives.
· Involved in design and development of different interface programs.
· Developed custom forms, custom reports, PL/SQL procedures and database triggers.
· System configuration to suit the business requirements
· Designing of Chart of Accounts.

Modules Implemented: GL, AP, AR and FA

Environment: Windows 95, Oracle Applications 10.7 SC16.1, Oracle 8, SQL*Plus, P/L
SQL, Developer 2000 (Forms 4.5, Reports 2.5), SQL* Loader, Shell Script, ADI 4.0

Project 6: Oracle Financials Implementation for M/s TALBOT WEAVING (UK) LTD at Stevenage, England
Oct 1997 – March 1998

Modules : GL, AP, AR and FA

Organization : 3. M/S Ratan Vanaspati Ltd., Noida, India
(Aug1995 – June.1997)
Position : Manager – EDP
Responsibility :

I. ACCOUNTS & EDP

1. General Accounts up to Balance Sheet
2. Bank/Cash
3. Customers/Debtors/Sales
4. Suppliers / Creditors/Purchases
5. Journals/Taxation/Others
6. Stores Accounting

II. FINANCE/COSTING/MIS

1. Performance/Ratio Analysis.
2. Budgeting & Variances Analysis
3. Cost Comparisons and Analysis.
4. Analysis of Financial Statements.
5. Fund/Cash Flow Statements.
6. Costing & Maintenance of Cost Accounting records.
7. Product/Project Costing.
8. Debts Analysis & Control.
9. Internal Control procedure & Internal Auditing.

OTHERS
· Involved in the preparation of Centralized Chart of Accounts, Accounting Procedure Manual and Internal Control Procedure etc.
· Excellent Analytical and problem solving skills
· Have worked as an end user after implementation of Oracle ERP Application to ensure and test the smooth functioning of the same.
· Exposure of Accounting Standard and GAAP.

PERSONAL DETAILS

Date of Birth : 27TH Jan 1969

Passport No. : A - 1716041

Nationality : Indian

Language Known : English & Hindi

Place : Noida, UP, India
Date : (SUBODH K PRASAD)
Re: Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent [message #95160 is a reply to message #95110] Wed, 05 February 2003 21:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ashwin patel
Respected subodh,
i am abad chartered accountant having 2.5 yrs post qualification exp.in audit & finance.i would like to join any ERp packages either oracle fin.11i or peoplesoft.
pls guide me which one is better/
also i would like to know that after getting training from oracle corporation,banglore do i can get a job either in india or outside.?
what kind of technical knowledge is required?
i would be very much thankful to u if u guide me.
Re: Oracle Financials professionals for a project in the UK - Urgent [message #95162 is a reply to message #95110] Thu, 06 February 2003 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
You suck
You are a shit.
Re: Oracle application or dba [message #96083 is a reply to message #95160] Mon, 16 August 2004 03:40 Go to previous message
potla anand
Respected sir,
I am a degree holder having 1 yrs post qualification exp.as recuiter.I would like to join any ERP packages either as oracle application developer or DBA.
pls guide me which one is better/
also i would like to know that after getting training from oracle corporation,banglore or in hyd do i can get a job either in india or outside.what if the fee structure?
what kind of technical knowledge is required?
i would be very much thankful to u if u guide me.
Previous Topic: Need more information on work structures and elements in oracle applications 11i
Next Topic: Oracle Clinical Training in Chennai or Hyderabad
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 23:59:49 CDT 2024