Home » Applications » Oracle Fusion Apps & E-Business Suite » 11i GL Tables Required to Transfer data between Sets of books
11i GL Tables Required to Transfer data between Sets of books [message #95626] Thu, 18 March 2004 05:07 Go to next message
Calvin Flemmings
Has anyone ever done this?

We have upgraded from OGL 10.7 to 11i and created a new Calendar and Set of Books.

We need to transfer all detailed transactions (all data)  - not just balances and then map the data from the old Calendar/Set of books to the new one.

I believe this could be accomplished by writing a script. However, I've never seen it done and I'm not certain which tables to use.

Does anyone know what tables would contain the data that needs to be transfered?

Re: 11i GL Tables Required to Transfer data between Sets of books [message #95692 is a reply to message #95626] Thu, 08 April 2004 11:10 Go to previous message
ron
Would you tell me if you did standard upgrade or re-implementation? based on the type approach could be different, but just give an idea on tables the data resides gl_je_lines, gl_je_headers, gl_je_batches.
Previous Topic: How to complete transaction ?
Next Topic: ORACLE FINANCIALS AND MANUFACTURING.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:33:53 CDT 2024